The latest product news and updates from Semaphore.
Monorepo CI/CD is easier than ever
As of this moment, our team is rolling out a new set of monorepo features to a selected number of users. We are planning a GA roll out in the next few weeks.
Improvements introduced include:
- Pre-processing – a compiler job that runs at the start of each monorepo pipeline.
- UI indicator – a new UI element that shows the log of pre-processing job.
- Improved stability – reduced failure rates of monorepo pipeline processing.
- Exclude parameter – ability to define which folders to skip.
- Glob pattern support – wildcard characters available in change_in.
Faster and more stable job logs
Time is of the essence when you’re debugging your jobs. In the past few months, we worked on improving the stability and rendering speed of job logs. With the latest batch of improvements rolled out we are seeing ~35% decrease in job logs load times.
What the future holds
With the new year ahead of us we have a lot of exciting projects in the queue.
Here are some of the things that our team will focus on:
- Final touches on monorepo features and detailed documentation and examples.
- A UI for importing projects from Semaphore Classic to Semaphore 2.
- Switching from OAuth to GitHub Apps allowing more granular access control.
- Kicking off closed beta for private container registry.
- Ubuntu 20.04 as a new OS image type for your VMs.
- Shipping a new feature – test results to a closed beta.
- Various quality of life improvements of artifacts.