Put the power of the world’s fastest CI/CD service to work, at a price that’s best for you.
CI/CD for private,
- $10 free credits = 1,300 minutes
Credits reset at the beginning of each month.
- 1 job at a time
Running jobs in parallel is available in free trial, paid, and open source plans.
- Build on Linux, Docker, Android, macOS
Use prebaked VMs with popular languages and tools preinstalled, or bring your own Docker containers.
- Community support
Ask questions, connect with other users, and get help in our Community Forum.
14-day free trial.
Pay-as-you-go, from $0/month
- No per-seat cost
Each month your bill starts from $0. Pay only for the time that Semaphore runs your workflows.
- Graphical Workflow Builder
Define pipelines-as-code using an intuitive point-and-click interface. Let every engineer contribute to CI/CD.
- Monorepo workflows
Run custom pipelines on changes in specific files. Save time by skipping needless builds and deploys.
- Artifact store
Save files to reuse them across your pipelines or as permanent records for future reference.
- First-class CD environments
Separate workflows and history for production, staging, and other environments.
- SSH access to running jobs
Use Semaphore CLI to inspect logs or SSH into running jobs. Or launch exact copies of finished jobs in <2s.
- Standard customer support
Semaphore support can help you troubleshoot issues you run into via email. Replies within 24h on work days.
power & support
- Everything in Startup plan
- Advanced CD features
Define custom forms to parameterize delivery pipelines, prevent deployment conflicts with queues, and more.
- Permission management
RBAC for secrets, deployment access, and more.
- Private Docker registry
Push and pull container images in CI/CD faster, saving $$ from cloud registries.
- Self-hosted runners
Run jobs on your own infrastructure while using Semaphore’s web interface.
- Solution engineering
Our CI/CD experts can provide custom PoC, training, and onboarding to help your team get set up quickly.
- Flexible annual billing options
Choose to pay bills via bank transfer or credit card, purchase annual credits at a discount, and more.
- Premium customer support
Includes support SLAs, email and video support, private Slack channel, and a dedicated success manager.
Join thousands of teams who build with Semaphore
Compare plans and choose the best option for your team
- Per-seat fee Charged for every person that commits code.
- Autoscaling parallelism No servers to manage. No fixed capacity limits. CI/CD scales to process your work just in time.
- Payment method
- Annual billing
- CI features
- World’s fastest cloud CI, based on bare metalSave developers’ time with 20% – 2x faster builds out-of-the-box, before any workflow optimizations.
- Graphical Workflow BuilderDefine pipelines-as-code using an intuitive point-and-click interface. Let every engineer contribute to CI/CD.
- Dependency cacheAutomatically reuse standard language dependencies, with a CLI for full control for your custom files.
- Multi-stage build pipelinesOptimize for fast feedback by combining parallel jobs with sequential pipeline stages.
- Monorepo workflowsRun custom pipelines on changes in specific files. Save time by skipping needless builds and deploys.
- SSH access to running and finished jobsUse Semaphore CLI to inspect logs or SSH into running jobs. Or launch exact copies of finished jobs in <2s.
- Built-in secretsSafely store API keys and certificates with built-in encrypted secrets.
- Parallel testingGet feedback faster with fan-in/fan-out parallel testing and job matrix.
- Artifact storeSave files to reuse them across your pipelines or as permanent records for future reference.
- Private Docker registryPush and pull container images in CI/CD faster, saving $$ from cloud registries.
- Self-hosted runnersRun jobs on your own infrastructure while using Semaphore’s web interface.
- CD features
- Connect to any cloud providerDeliver your applications to AWS, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud, Heroku, Microsoft Azure or any other cloud.
- Manage multiple deployment environmentsSeparate workflows and history for production, staging, and other environments.
- Multi-stage releasesCombine automatic steps with manual approval to ensure maximum reliability when delivering to users.
- Automatic and manual promotionsChain pipelines together for any CD workflow: from blue/green and canary to continuous deployment.
- Deployment DashboardsDefine a dashboard that shows deployment activity and which versions of all your application have been deployed to which environment.
- Parameterized promotionsDefine custom forms to parameterize CD pipelines.
- Deployment queuesControl which pipelines must run sequentially to prevent conflict and which may run in parallel.
- Security and compliance
- Permission managementRBAC for secrets, deployment access, and more
- IP Allow listRestrict access to Semaphore based on network IP addresses.
- Audit logsReview the actions performed by members of your organization.
- Beta access to new featuresGet early access to Semaphore’s new advanced features
- Community supportAsk questions, connect with other users, and get help in our Community Forum.
- Email-based account & technical supportSemaphore support can help you troubleshoot issues you run into via email.
- Video call supportTalk to Semaphore support via video call to troubleshoot issues, review configuration.
- Support SLAsGuaranteed ticket response time based on customer’s timezone and severity levels.
- Solution EngineeringOur CI/CD experts can provide custom PoC, training, and onboarding to help your team get set up quickly.
- Dedicated Customer Success ManagerDirect contact with a Semaphore success manager dedicated to providing you the highest quality of support.
- Private Slack ChannelTalk to Semaphore product team in real time.
- Compute options
- Linux-2 – 2 vCPU 4GB RAM
- Linux-4 – 4 vCPU 8GB RAM
- Linux-8 – 8 vCPU 16 GB RAM
- macOS-4 – 4 vCPU 8GB RAM
- macOS-8 – 8 vCPU 16 GB RAM
- Custom compute optionsRun jobs in bigger or smaller machines with custom configurations.
Teams who switch to Semaphore save over 500 engineer-hours per month
- Semaphore is the world’s fastest CI/CD service, so your projects will run faster out-of-the-box.
- Every developer has easy access to advanced CI/CD control features via graphical Workflow Builder.
- Unlimited parallel testing slashes the testing time.
- Fast dependency cache, artifacts, and private container registry shave additional time off your builds.
You are charged based on the time it takes your code to execute, prorated to the second. The price depends on the machine types you use in each stage of your CI/CD pipelines. Consistent month-to-month usage results in a consistent invoice.
Our Open Source plan allows unlimited build minutes for building your public repositories completely free of charge, with 4 e1-standard-2 machines and 1 a1-standard-4 machine at your disposal.
At the beginning of each monthly cycle, your free organization gets $10 of free credits (up to 1300 build minutes). If you’ve used all your free credits, Semaphore will stop running your pipelines until the next cycle.
As per our Security page, we employ preventive physical and system security measures to ensure the safety of your source code.
As a Classic customer, you’re eligible for the grandfathered pricing plan in Semaphore 2.0. This means we match your current Semaphore Classic capacity and costs with no limitations in terms of build minutes. You still have the option to choose between a grandfathered plan and the pay-per-use pricing model while transferring to Semaphore 2.0. Our Customer Success team will be happy to guide you, so don’t hesitate to contact us.