Choose your plan
Put the power of the world’s fastest CI/CD service to work, at a price that’s best for you.
Delegate CI/CD to a trustworthy partner
- Best value CI/CD package on the market
- Unlimited users and unlimited builds
- High concurrency
Reach peak performance with advanced CI/CD features
- Unlimited concurrency
- Enterprise security features
- Dedicated CI/CD engineering support
Host CI/CD in your environment and take full control
- Full control over your CI/CD
- Unlimited build time
- Dedicated CI/CD engineering support
for private, hobby, and open-source projects
- $10 free credits = 1,300 minutes
- 1 job at the time
- Build on Linux, Docker, Android, macOS
Premium customer support from CI/CD experts with 10+ years of experience
- Lightning-fast replies to support queries
- Solution engineering, video support, and more
- CI/CD engineering training for your team
- Support SLAs
- Monthly fee
- Free seats
- Credits These are part of a shared pool and can be distributed among your team’s various resource needs, such as seats, build minutes, storage or egress.
- S-H minutes
- Storage & Egress
- Price per seat
- Self-hosted minutesThis is the number of free minutes running commands on your self-hosted agents. Additional usage is billed at $0.0005 per job minute.
- CI/CD Features
- Autoscaling paralellismNo servers to manage. CI/CD scales to process your work just in time.
- Self-hosted agentsBuild your own CI/CD platform behind the security of your company firewall by hosting your own set of agents that run your CI/CD
- Graphical Workflow BuilderDefine pipelines-as-code using an intuitive point-and-click interface. Let every engineer contribute to CI/CD.
- Multi-stage build pipelinesOptimize for fast feedback by combining parallel jobs with sequential pipeline stages.
- Build metricsTrack performance, build frequency and reliability of each pipeline over time.
- Deployment historyTrack deployment history and statistics for each of the deployment environments.
- Parameterized promotionsDefine custom forms to parameterize CD pipelines.
- Organization health metricsTrack your team’s operational performance for each project and make smarter managerial decisions.
- Security and compliance
- Organization secretsSafely store API keys and certificates with built-in encrypted secrets.
- Project secretsRestrict access to secrets on the project level.
- Permission management and user groupsDefine custom user groups. RBAC for secrets, deployment access, and more.
- Audit logsReview the actions performed by members of your organization.
- Okta (SAML/SCIM)Integrate Okta for user management and access control.
- OpenID ConnectUse OpenID Connect to access resources from other cloud provider directly with short-lived access tokens.
- Ticket-based supportOur expert support team, providing account and tech. support.
- Support SLAsGuaranteed ticket response time based on CET timezone and severity levels. Additional options available as an add-on.
- Dedicated Success ManagerDedicated Success Manager to ensure your goals are met with Semaphore
- Compute options
- A1 MacOS-4 → 4 vCPU · 8 GB RAM
- E1 Linux-2 → 2 vCPU · 4 GB RAM
- E1 Linux-4 → 4 vCPU · 8 GB RAM
- E1 Linux-8 → 8 vCPU · 16 GB RAM
- E2 Linux-2 → 2 vCPU · 8 GB RAM
- E2 Linux-4 → 4 vCPU · 16 GB RAM
- F1 Linux-2 → 2 vCPU · 8 GB RAM
- F1 Linux-4 → 4 vCPU · 16 GB RAM
- 0GB / 0GB
- Max 1 job
- Max 1 agent
- 100GB / 30GB
- Max 80 jobs
- Max 40 agents
- 24×5 & 24×7 available
- 1,000GB / 200GB
- 24×5 & 24×7 available
- 24×5 included / 24×7 available
Semaphore is trusted by the world’s best engineering teams
Teams who switch to Semaphore save over 500 engineer-hours per month
- Your projects will run faster out-of-the-box
- Advanced CI/CD control access via graphical Workflow Builder
- Unlimited parallel testing slashes the testing time
- Fast dependency cache, artifacts, private container registry
“Semaphore has one of the best customer support in the industry, always fast to respond and very helpful.”
Lead Front-end Engineer at Talenthouse
“Fast & responsive customer support. Among the best in the industry!”
Engineering Manager at BetterUp
“Powerful, easy to use CI/CD tool with incredible support”
Founder at Shopdeploy
Does Semaphore offer flat pricing?
In case you’re looking for the pricing model with consistent price per machine regardless of the amount build minutes spent, we’ve got you covered. You set the number of each machine type to the desired level and we charge the fixed monthly or annual amount. In case you’re interested, please reach out to our Customer Success team to get an offer.
How does pricing change if we migrate from Semaphore Classic?
As a Classic customer, you’re eligible for the grandfathered pricing plan in Semaphore 2.0. This means we match your current Semaphore Classic capacity and costs with no limitations in terms of build minutes. You still have the option to choose between a grandfathered plan and the pay-per-use pricing model while transferring to Semaphore 2.0. Our Customer Success team will be happy to guide you, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
How does per-second pricing work?
You are charged based on the time it takes your code to execute, prorated to the second. The price depends on the machine types you use in each stage of your CI/CD pipelines. Consistent month-to-month usage results in a consistent invoice.
How does the credit system work?
At the beginning of each monthly cycle, your free organization gets $10 of free credits. If you’ve used all your free credits, Semaphore will stop running your pipelines until the next cycle.
Do you offer annual plans?
We will announce annual plans for Semaphore 2.0 soon. To make sure you get the news, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter.
Can I use Semaphore 2.0 for my open source project?
Linux and macOS open source projects get free parallel CI on Semaphore.
Start building https://id.semaphoreci.com/signup
How does Semaphore keep my code safe?
We take the security of your company’s source code very seriously. Our Security page outlines how we ensure your code is safe.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. You can also use PayPal. For additional payment options, like wire transfer, please contact our customer success team.