Semaphore is a fully managed, reliable CI/CD-as-a-service. Be more productive with automatic scaling and pay only for what you use.
1 x Linux / Docker
1 x macOS
$10/month usage = 1300 min
4 x Linux / Docker
1 x macOS
Get in touch
starts at $0.000125/sec
Discounts for annual plans apply
- Dedicated training
- Assisted migration from legacy solutions
- Priority 24×5 support
- Response time SLA
- Invoice billing
Available machine types
- Linux-2 (2 vCPU @ 3.4GHz (Turbo 4.0GHz), 4GB RAM, 25GB RAM drive)
- Linux-4 (4 vCPU @ 3.4GHz (Turbo 4.0GHz), 8GB RAM, 35GB RAM drive)
- Linux-8 (8 vCPU @ 3.4GHz (Turbo 4GHz), 16GB RAM, 45GB RAM drive)
- macOS-4 (4 vCPU @ 2.7GHz E5-2697v2, 8GB RAM, 50GB drive)
- macOS-8 (8 vCPU @ 2.7GHz E5-2697v2, 16GB RAM, 50GB drive)
You are charged based on the time it takes your code to execute, prorated to the second. The price depends on the machine types you use in each stage of your CI/CD pipelines. Consistent month-to-month usage results in a consistent invoice.
At the beginning of each monthly cycle, your free organization gets $10 of free credits. If you’ve used all your free credits, Semaphore will stop running your pipelines until the next cycle.
We take the security of your company’s source code very seriously. Our Security page outlines how we ensure your code is safe.
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. You can also use PayPal. For additional payment options, like wire transfer, please contact our customer success team.