Why we wrote this guide
Testing is a constant in any development process. It drives design. It assures quality. It gives you peace of mind. A slow test suite, however, has many drawbacks:
- Makes developers lose focus: slow tests are distracting and make people squander precious creative energy.
- Slows the development cycle: release and deployment goals are missed, hurting the organization’s competitive edge.
- Dampens feedback: since tests do not run as often, it takes longer to find errors.
- Increases costs: a slow CI/CD pipeline is more expensive to operate. Time is money!
Who is it for
We believe the guide will be helpful to:
- Developers of every skill and seniority level as testing are an inseparable part of their lives.
- CTOs and Directors of Engineering who want to find the best way of shipping faster by optimizing the test suite and CI/CD pipelines.
- Engineering teams who want to get the most benefit of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD).
Download it today
Get a free copy of the guide today and start enjoying the benefits of fast testing.