Build sustainable web apps with behavior-driven development
This rails testing handbook shares our experience in getting Semaphore to web scale without ever losing control of the codebase. The best part? These techniques will work both in new projects and large Ruby on Rails applications.
In Rails Testing Handbook, you’ll learn about:
- How to get in the BDD mindset and apply it in practice;
- Setting up RSpec and Cucumber, database cleaner and others;
- Developing features from scratch in red – green – refactor cycles;
- Writing integration tests as Cucumber scenarios;
- Writing controller tests using RSpec with mocking approach;
- Writing model specs with RSpec;
- How to collaborate via pull requests and continuous integration.