If a user in your organization no longer requires access to any of the projects
they have been given access to, you can remove them from the organization.
How to remove a user from an organization
Only users who are in the Owners team can remove other users from an
organization. In order to remove a user from your organization, you need to:
- Go to your Account in the main menu.
- Click on the Organizations tab and select the organization you would like
- On the left side of your organization page, click on Members under
- Select the member you would like to remove from all teams.
- Remove the user from the organization by clicking on Remove Selected.
Semaphore Docs are open source —
Edit on GitHub