Teams are groups of users within an organization. Organization owners can grant
teams different permissions for different projects in the organization.
To be able to create a team, you need to be included in the Owners team of your
Creating a team
Follow these steps to create a new team within an organization:
- Click on Account next to your username in the main menu.
- Choose the Organizations tab and select the organization you would like
- On the left side of your organization page, under Manage Organization,
click on Teams.
- Click on New Team in the top right corner of the Teams page.
- Enter a team name and description.
- Select team permissions. You can allow users to access, edit or manage
- Click on Create Team.
You can learn more about organizations on our organizations page.
Semaphore Docs are open source —
Edit on GitHub