Since we’ve released the first edition of our eBook – “CI/CD with Docker and Kubernetes” in 2020, a lot has changed. Kubernetes and Docker have shipped out new versions, the cloud services have changed, and Semaphore has incorporated a lot of new features. We’ve taken all these changes into account and have updated our open-source e-book “CI/CD for Docker and Kubernetes” to give you all the latest information so you could stay on top of your game.
Here are the highlights from the second edition:
- All commands and actions were bumped to Kubernetes version v1.20.
- Parametrized promotions are used for Canary deployments.
- The DigitalOcean deployment now uses their Private Container Registry service instead of Docker Hub.
- The cloud setup steps for DigitalOcean, Google Cloud, and AWS were updated.
- All the screenshots are now high resolution.
The second edition packs in 100 pages everything you need to know to begin deploying applications with Docker and Kubernetes — download it now!